This adorable bungalow style home in Manheim Township offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths including one of the main floor. Situated in the heart of all that Lancaster has to offer with shopping, restaurants, great schools and highways near by, yet plenty of space to relax on your front porch or in the fantastic level backyard! With 3/4 acre, the rear fenced in yard is ready for your picnics, yard games and fire pit, gardens or pool; the possibilities are endless. Inside you'll find beautiful hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace that could easily convert to gas, some stainless steel appliances, a mud room and first floor laundry. The windows in the upstairs bedrooms allow for beautiful sunshine. The large oversized two car detached garage with electric door openers provides plenty of space for your cars and walk up storage above! New roof and new water heater in 2018. This charming home is ready for a new owner!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Vegetation Planting, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price